I was trying to get Lily to bed last night, and she just wasn't interested. So I set her down, and she started turning circles and falling over. Before I got the camera, she was doing it over and over and laughing hysterically. Too cute.
We are going to be in Vegas from Aug.30-Sep. 8th. And we will be going to SLC on the 31st-3rd. We would love to go have lunch with you guys on the way up or back down. Email me and we will set something up!! Hope to hear from you soon!!
9 comments:
Haha! That is too funny! I love her nightgown!
Bret's son, Bailey, used to have to hold two binkies or two bottles :)
That is hilarious. I love her cute nightie too.
She is so cute! I love this age!
So cute! I held Noah up to watch her. He loved it!
Haha, I am pretty sure we have video of my at about this age doing the same thing. Too cute!
She is soooo sweet! I love it!
Too funny! What a silly goose! :o)
Abi- Your kiddos are so stinkin cute!!
We are going to be in Vegas from Aug.30-Sep. 8th. And we will be going to SLC on the 31st-3rd. We would love to go have lunch with you guys on the way up or back down. Email me and we will set something up!! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Danielle
So cute!! Kids sure are fun sometimes :)
Post a Comment