5.04.2010
the easter dress...
I realize I haven't been blogging much, and I really have a bunch to catch up on still. Here is an "oldie". I really enjoy sewing. I enjoy doing blankets, burp cloths, taggie squares, those sorts of quick things for baby shower gifts. But, I really really enjoy making things from patterns. I love the time and effort it takes and the finished product to say to myself "hey, I made that!". It is a nice feeling of accomplishment. So - I do things like make halloween costumes, and easter dresses. This year, I got a slow start to Lily's dress, and then Easter was on General Conference so - she didn't need a dress for that day, etc. I ended up not finishing her dress until the 3rd week of April - but - it turned out AWESOME! I love it. It is adorable, and "hey, I made that!"


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ADORABLE!
...and the dress is pretty good too ;o) Just kidding!
I'm impressed! Love the dress!
Post a Comment