Here's some pictures from his last weekend out there:
5.19.2010
the uncalled four...
John has been singing with a quartet of guys (uncalled four - clever, eh?) for a couple of years. They met while doing Music Man - and one other joined them later. They sound really good, and have just been doing "gigs" around town. One of the things they have been performing at is an outdoor market at Tuacahn Ampitheatre. It's been fun to go out and listen to them sing. John will really miss singing with them when we move. I told them they need to record a CD before we leave, but I don't know if they will get around to it. I have a couple of mp3's of them singing but I can't figure out right now how to upload it to my post.
Here's some pictures from his last weekend out there:




Here's some pictures from his last weekend out there:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so neat, love the name too! Love that little baby :)
Post a Comment