We were really low key for Easter this year. Didn't even do eggs. Lame, I know. But, to be fair, I did get the dye kit out - looked at the directions: "dye will become wet again if eggs are refrigerated" - something like that. THAT went right in the garbage. Who really needs to dye easter eggs anyways. It's not like anyone (but John) in our family will eat them. Waste. Sorry for that little negative rant. Our Easter was nice and cozy - we didn't even make a fussy meal. The kids did the usual look for their hidden basket (that crazy Easter Bunny!), and the easter egg "hunt" outside on the front lawn. We (ahem, I mean the Easter Bunny) scaled way back on candy this year, and honestly didn't miss it. That crazy EB always goes overboard anyways.
Enjoy the photos.

(and I did start what I hope to be an annual tradition of a strawberry crepe breakfast- doesn't this look YUMMMM?!)




No comments:
Post a Comment