This year Zane decided he wanted to enter the school science fair. He did all the work on his project. The idea was his own - he wanted to know if rocks absorbed water. His project title was "Rocks That Suck". (I might have helped him come up with that title, a little). He took 5 different types of rocks (one of which was pumice - because I knew that would actually work), weighed them, let them soak in water various times, weighing after each. He typed out everything on his board. Cut and pasted all the pictures and words. Did a GREAT job I think. He got a "Teacher's Choice Award". The teacher's vote on their favorites I think is how that worked. SUPER JOB ZANE!!
3 comments:
I just can't get over how big he looks.
Good job smarty pants Zane!
That's pretty dang impressive. Way to go, Zane! (and I love the title - cracked me up!)
Way to go, Zane! And way to go Mom, as well) . . . I don't know which looks yummier -- that adorable girl in that adorable dress or the strawberry crepes. I may have to visit at Easter next year!
Post a Comment