4.11.2009

what happens when you are 39 weeks pregnant...

Two videos for your enjoyment. The first one - what your kids do when you are too tired to care anymore. The second one - much more scary - what they do when you are not watching or paying attention at all (Zane took this video of course).


Ok I know that last one is REALLY scary. I know that she's been getting these plug covers off for awhile now - I just never knew how she was doing it. Kudos that Zane knew enough to tell her "No, No", but yet he did stand there taking a video of it. And, yes, I know - this one would qualify me for "worst mother of the year" but I'm over it.

2 comments:

Annabanana said...

um....so you are so NOT the worst mother of the year. I have been fully aware of Ethan removing those safety things for a long time now, and I could care less. I kind of hope that one day he gets a little shock so that he understands what i mean when I tell him it's dangerous.
Didn't know you got a new calling....good luck with that! good luck with the new baby! Hope it all goes well. We'll be thinking of you. Let us know if we can help in any way. We always take Ethan to the park, and so it would be no problem at all to load up lily and zane.

Amelia Poll said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!