4.19.2009
the first week down...
Evan is 6 days old, wow! Thanks so much to my mom for coming down and helping out. It really was nice for the kids to have Grandma to play with, even though I'm sure they wore her out. The real test will be next week when I am on my own. Evan is still doing good, although he seems to have days and nights just a little bit mixed up. Some nights are better than others. He's not really awake at night, just doesn't sleep very restfully. He doesn't really settle in to sleep until after midnight, and then wakes every 2-3 hours - so unfortunately I don't get a lot of sleep. Such is life with a baby. Other than that we are doing good, and I'm trying to not expect too much of myself. (My house is going to be messy and I don't care if I stay in my jammies and even my bed half of the day.) Lily and Zane seem to be doing "ok" with the new baby, and I hope that continues. They both love to hold him and give him kisses. It's very cute. He is a sweet little baby. Now - pictures!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awww! Look at those siblings all together! That's so sweet. I need to come get Zane and Lily one day so you can take a nap.
Evan is just so so handsome! I love all of them together, so cute! Such a beautiful family you have :)
Cutest family ever. Can't wait to see you! And after my third child was born, I never had a clean house again. Of course that won't happen to you, but if it does who cares?
I need to come visit again! I love the picture with zane holding him, he looks like he's smiling!! I will come down soon! :O)
Abi, He's BEAUtiful! Don't worry about the house, it stays the same no matter how hard you work to keep it clean. Enjoy the kids! Give Evan a hug for me and I can't wait to hold him. If you need anything....CALL ME!
Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby!!
Post a Comment