4.13.2009

Evan Bradford Collins

Abi is still at the hospital, but I (John) wanted to let everyone know that Evan was born this afternoon at 3:19, 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 in., and both he and Abi are healthy and happy. I'll let Abi post all the details (and pictures) when she gets home from the hospital, but anyone interested can know that they are both healthy and happy. I love each member of my family very much, and I am glad that each one of them has chosen to be a part of my family.

--John--

4 comments:

Annabanana said...

yeah! congrats! can't wait to see pictures.

Jake and Chelsea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Chardell said...

I got to hold him already! He's such a beautiful baby too!

KT said...

Evan Bradford --- LOVE the name.

John and Abi, he is so precious --- congratulations! Love, Katie
(our streak of having babies around the same time has ended. Although we do have a new lizard......ha!)