4.22.2009

stories...

Zane has taken to telling people "stories". Ok, some of you might call them lies, but they are just too imaginative for me to do that. We have told him that it's fine for him to tell these stories as long as he says "just kidding". He mostly tells these stories to other people and not us -I'm sure looking for their reaction.

Recently - he told our neighbor that John's work is moving to Hawaii, and we are leaving very soon and have to pack up. He is very convincing, she called me in a panic. Ha!

He told my grandmother all about his brother "Josh?(I can't remember the name)" who lives in Salt Lake and is a scout.

He often talks about his brother "Jake" who died, and even goes so far as to pretend cry about it.

And this is my favorite thing he has been doing lately:



These are signs on the play room/craft room door that say: Funland - Bob's carnival games And cafe - Open Forever, never closes.

They make Donut Soup there. Yum!

3 comments:

Chardell said...

Haha! I can't believe the Jake story. I know it's morbid of me to think so but...it's funny.

Cory and Sara Jane said...

What a goof! I LOVE the signs on the door. So cute!! :O)

susan m hinckley said...

That may be the funniest thing I've ever seen! I hope to get some donut soup while I'm out in UT -- tell Zane I'll be stopping by Funland.

Oh yes, and I hope to get to hold that sweet Evan also!