So, I have done a little sewing already since the baby was born. Partly out of "necessity". I was meaning to make a wrap style baby carrier before Evan came, but didn't get to it. So - here it is, in all it's glory. (It's a crappy self - portrait and I had to cut my head and body off, because it just looked too horrible, but give a girl a break - I just had a baby).

And a view from the top with him sleeping snugly and soundly inside. Awwww!!

Today is a good day!
4 comments:
Awww....so cute! I love it! And I love Bob's Funland. I am going to have to come and try some of that Dounut soup - it sounds amazingly tasty! :)
Congratulations on new baby! I've been so lax about checking bloglines so I just found out today!
Awesome with the baby wearing...did you use a pattern or just figure it out yourself?
You are so talented! That shot of the baby is a great one. What a sweetheart. You probably don't mind waking up several times a night for that sweet little face.
You are amazing! What a sweet baby!
Post a Comment