10.28.2008

sweet tweets part 2....

Well all I can say is the best part of the trip was not the boutique! There weren't many shoppers, and I was sorta stuck in the corner of the basement. It's all good because we had a very interesting trip: complete with a car accident*, drug test in West Valley in the middle of the night, a beautiful set of nails, and a wonderful spinal touch massage. Oh, and of course, shopping! Thanks Steph for my nails and putting us up, and Heidi for fixing my ankles, holy cow, I owe you!

And hey... check out my display...turned out pretty good I think. All I want to add is a cool folding screen behind to hang my AWESOME banner I made, and possibly use it to display as well.



*Here's the story about the accident (since I know you will ask me questions after my "cryptic" post):

We stopped for gas once we got up north, and as we were trying to change lanes to get on the freeway - we "glanced" off a big truck. No damage to him, just a little to our right front fender. Well, since we were in a company car, we had to wait for the police, and then Sara had to get a drug test. It's company policy that anyone driving a company car, and there is damage to the car (whether or not you are even in it!), you have to get a drug test. We headed over to set up for our show, while we were trying to get in touch with the company to find out where to get a drug test done. By the time that was all worked out, it was 9:30 pm and we had to go clear out to West Valley to meet someone that was coming in specifically to give her a drug test. She had 3 big chunks of hair cut out, and had to do a breathalizer (she passed, obviously!). It made for a very very long day.

5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Glad you like your nails :) It was so fun to have you guys stay. Come anytime!!!

Annabanana said...

glad the accident was nothing serious. Sounds like a fun trip....the massage sounds really nice. your nails are very cute

Heidi P said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I love my watch too!! I get compliments everywhere! :) Fun to see you!

Amelia Poll said...

Good thing Sara quit those drugs years ago! ;o) Sounds like it was exciting...I wish I could have come.

Cory and Sara Jane said...

geez, what an adventure! it was fun to hang out with you for the weekend, despite all the "excitement".