This week has been a busy one. I drove up and back to Salt Lake on Friday again to take a friend and her baby up to a doctors appointment. It actually was a lot of fun, and nice to get a "day off". We totally lucked out and were able to have my friend Stephanie do Glitter Toes for us while we were up there. Very nice of her, thanks Steph!
Lily has been making a really funny laugh lately. She makes a real gutteral sound, sort of like an evil laugh. Too cute. I have tried and tried to catch it on video - and this is the best I could do. Enjoy!
8 comments:
That laugh is hilarious!
Thanks for the plug :)
Cute!! I can't believe how much your kids look like you.
Glitter toes are so fun huh!?
I want to come to your sisters show up here. Let me know where it is! :)
Hahaha, she is too funny and cute! Your kids really do look just like you Abi!
I love hearing kids laugh! It is just so contagious. I am glad you got a little get away this last week too :)
funny laugh! Sounds like your trip was lots of fun...
I have a feeling Zane would be willing to try an evil laugh for the camera . . . ?
Hehe. Soo cute. I can't believe how big she is getting!!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for taking me up north! It was so fun! And I love the video of Lily--who would think such a petite little girl could make such a hefty sound!
Post a Comment