10.08.2008

i have to admit, this is pretty cool...


7 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Texas Tech Pop Tarts! Awesome! Where did you find such a thing?

Heidi P said...

Ha, I didn't even know what it was? :) But it is cool!!

I tried to buy a watch from your sistas website, but she didn't have any. Is she going to get more?

Annabanana said...

funny

abi said...

We saw boxes of NCAA football pop tarts at the store on Saturday, and noticed that Tech was one of the logos that could be in the box - I think it's pretty awesome.

Amelia Poll said...

Haha, what flavor is it??

jess and seth said...

Abi--I'm now rooting for Texas Tech for you, since they don't play BYU. Otherwise Seth would disown me. And THANKS FOR THE RIDE--I HAD SO MUCH FUN! You are the best!

Tasha said...

That is awesome!! Love it.