10.02.2008

baby #3...

I had another appt. yesterday, a little earlier than expected. The Dr. that I had with Lily changed offices, and at the time I found out I was pregnant, he was not taking any new pregnancies at the old office. And of course, the old office would not tell me where he was going or what was happening with him. (pretty snotty of them in my opinion!). So, I decided to just stick at the old office with a different Dr. Well, I got a postcard in the mail the other day from my original Dr. with his new office information and phone number and a note saying he was taking appointments. Yay! I called right up and they got me in the next day.

I was elated all day yesterday that I get to go to the same Dr. that knows my history and was so good with the pregnancy with Lily. He knew right away who I was and was glad I had found him at his new place. I'm so glad to not have to go back to that yucky old office too! (They were terrible there!)

So, the baby....I got another ultrasound and the baby looks great. I even saw the baby flip around (kinda weird when they are so tiny you can't feel it). The subchorionic hemmorages look to be pretty much gone. Yay! What a fabulous day!

6 comments:

Heidi P said...

Wohoo!! That is great Abi! :) Did it look like a boy baby or a girl? :)

Greg and Jana said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going better.

Tasha said...

YEA!!! Very good news. I wish I could have the same doctor more than once. I seem to like them less and less each time. Oh well. But, I know I am still in good hands. I am excited you have baby #3 on its way!

Amelia Poll said...

Yippie!!! Good news all around! :)

Jake and Chelsea said...

congratulations!!! a baby is such a blessing. I am so glad that you and the baby are healthy!!

Cara said...

I just wandered on over here and found out your news. Congratulations, congratulations! Things are already looking auspicious, right? :)