Ahahahaha. Ok, I know I shouldn't laugh, especially because of the look on her face, but really...that's funny. Did you really put her in there or did she get stuck? :)
LOL! I knew you didn't put her there before I read your later edit. The reason I know is that Noah frequently gets himself into many precarious situations. So cute!
7 comments:
Ahahahaha. Ok, I know I shouldn't laugh, especially because of the look on her face, but really...that's funny. Did you really put her in there or did she get stuck? :)
LOL-- poor thing?! Did she get stuck? Or is that just a good time out spot? :)
Haha! My mom used to put Bret's crib upside down, like on top of him, because he started climbing out of it at like 8 months. Awesome :)
LOL! I knew you didn't put her there before I read your later edit. The reason I know is that Noah frequently gets himself into many precarious situations. So cute!
That is hilarious!!!
So funny! I didn't know you had a blog. What a fun update. Sounds busy and fun!
Hahaha, awe poor thing.
Post a Comment