6.18.2008

nuts, crowns, and headpacks?...

And the nut is out! Yay! Thought you would enjoy a picture of what the actual locking nut looks like. (This is not the one that was 'you know where', but another one - although Zane really wanted me to keep the offending nut and clean it off, but uh EW).


Zane's 2nd visit to the dentist was today, and can I volunteer to do a commercial for valium now? Not for me (although I probably needed one too), for him! With the combination of a valium, and the laughing gas, Zane was able to get ALL (yes that's right ALL) of his remaining dental work done today. He got 3 more cavities filled, 2 baby root canals (pulpotomy) and 1 stainless steel crown. Pretty isn't it?


Before said valium this morning, while throwing the sometimes fit about what to wear, Zane decided to put his head in his backpack while he was mad. But he couldn't have been too upset - he did say a muffled "CHEESE!"

5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Yay, the nut's out! Double yay for all dental work done!! Kane & Will won't wear any pants or shorts with buttons, eek! Wonder how I'm going to get Kane into a school uniform in August.

Chardell said...

I'm so glad the nut came out. What a relief. It's much bigger than I pictured it. That would have freaked me out even more. You must be relieved to have the dentist stuff taken care of. Congrats on 2 healthy kids!

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Love the backpack picture! Too funny! :o)

Heidi P said...

Glad to know someone elses kid is fussy about clothes... Glad all the other junk is done with!

Amelia Poll said...

I think you should have let him walk around with the backpack all day...

I'm glad that everything is going well.