I have no idea what this means, but I think you should tell me :)
I am curious now too!
At my sister's wedding, her centerpieces on the tables were bowls with a fish and flowers in them. Of course, Zane wanted one, so we got to take home a Betta named Nemo. He made the drive home, and we have managed somehow to keep him alive.
Way to go Zane! It can be hard keeping animals alive at your age...Abi--your sis is beautiful!
So fun! i am glad that Nemo made it all the way and that Zane now has a pet fish!! I am sure that was a fun ride home from Mr. Nemo betta fish.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have no idea what this means, but I think you should tell me :)
I am curious now too!
At my sister's wedding, her centerpieces on the tables were bowls with a fish and flowers in them. Of course, Zane wanted one, so we got to take home a Betta named Nemo. He made the drive home, and we have managed somehow to keep him alive.
Way to go Zane! It can be hard keeping animals alive at your age...
Abi--your sis is beautiful!
So fun! i am glad that Nemo made it all the way and that Zane now has a pet fish!! I am sure that was a fun ride home from Mr. Nemo betta fish.
Post a Comment