1.01.2008

teething biscuits...

I've been on the search for some sort of finger type food for Lily that she can gnaw on that does not have high fructose corn syrup in it. These are the teething biscuits that I found. They are Healthy Times Vanilla Biscuits for Teethers. She LOVED them. The video is quite hilarious. Love the tongue. (btw, if you can hear it, that's John at the end - pretending to be Lily).

3 comments:

Annabanana said...

cute video...glad you found some healthy teething biscuits...and your yard really does look great!

Tasha said...

That is so cute! I love when they start eating things on their own. They seem to just love feeding themselves. I am glad to know about these biscuits for future kids!

Shmobby said...

that is so funny! and i love john's baby voice - if you hadn't said it was him i seriously would not have guessed. love that you have a yard... :)