Ha Ha!!! Lucky Charms? I know, disgusting-- marshmellows for breakfast. My kids do that too.
I used to eat the cereal part and save the marshmallows for last, yum :) I don't buy them for my kids though.
ha ha - my kids always did the same thing!
Same here! It is crazy. Even my youngest does it. If there were no marshmellows they would still eat all the others, but instead NOPE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha Ha!!! Lucky Charms? I know, disgusting-- marshmellows for breakfast. My kids do that too.
I used to eat the cereal part and save the marshmallows for last, yum :) I don't buy them for my kids though.
ha ha - my kids always did the same thing!
Same here! It is crazy. Even my youngest does it. If there were no marshmellows they would still eat all the others, but instead NOPE!
Post a Comment