1.18.2008

my house is soooo not clean...

Still not back up to speed after the long holidays. I don't know what the deal is. I blame guitar hero. After playing the game various places this season, we decided it would be fun thing for us to do as a family. We bought the cheapest stuff we could find and it has been great fun. It has not turned into an "all night never see my husband thing" that I feared. (Ok, other than the first week). So, even though I haven't been spending every waking minute playing, can I still blame the game for my messy house and piles of laundry? I think so.

1 comment:

Stephanie F. said...

Did you get to "hard" yet? My house has seemed to be a mess lately too. I think I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), it's real, I saw it on Oprah!!! It means you get depressed in the winter.