Lily fake cries. She has done it since she was born, I swear. I caught a picture of it today. I'm afraid we are in trouble with this one because it is just tooo dang cute and funny.
Hi Abi! Thanks for signing my blog! She is so so cute! Aren't girls funny?! Sad how they are so us, in just a little version... Cute kids Abi! Thanks for being such a good friend to Steph!! : )
4 comments:
Hi Abi! Thanks for signing my blog! She is so so cute! Aren't girls funny?! Sad how they are so us, in just a little version... Cute kids Abi! Thanks for being such a good friend to Steph!! : )
Thanks for being a good friend to me :) Do you just carry your camera around all day? This is a great picture!
Love it!! My little guy does the exact same thing. Where do they even learn to do this? :)
That is hilarious!! And I love her sheets. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment