5.05.2011

Evan's Birthday....

Little Evan turned two years old last month. What a sweet little guy! We love him so much. He loves sports (already?) and Toy Story. He talks soooo much and loves to play outside. He is just a happy smiley kid. He loves to give "squishy" hugs, and I can't help myself from squishing his cheeks all the time. We just giggle and giggle together. So much fun this kid!

The night before his birthday - we had family over for hamburgers and cake/ice cream. It is so fun to be able to share birthdays with family. He got a new tricycle, a baseball bat w/mitt and ball, a toy airplane, a buzz and woody t-shirt, a play car, more toy story toys, a cookie monster toy, and more clothes. What a haul!! Here are a few pics:





3 comments:

Amy said...

He's such a cute little guy! I just realized that I went private with my blog and I don't think I invited you. If you want send me your e-mail via facebook message.

Amanda Cheniae said...

Awe, love him! What a sweetie!

Amelia Poll said...

Happy birthday little cutie!! I can't believe he's already 2!! Crazy!