12.29.2009

a ring on my finger (I found it!)...

Here is Zane singing "Ring on my Finger". This is a song written by my grandmother Joleen Meredith. It was written for the LDS general meeting where they unveiled the CTR ring (many many years ago). Zane sang this solo in our Primary Sacrament Meeting Program in front of the whole congregation. My grandma (JM) and grandpa were able to be there to hear it, which was so nice! Since the grandparents (John parents and my parents) were not able to be there to hear it, I recorded this at home later that day. So many people came up to us and said how his song just "made the meeting". He really has a GREAT voice. Great job, Zane, we love you!! (Please forgive the piano mistakes! Trust me, it was perfect in the meeting!)


2 comments:

Amy J said...

He does have a nice voice. So cute!

Joy said...

Trey walked in while I was watching this and he said: "That's Zane! I love Zane!" I love you guys too!