Evan hadn't been sleeping well for about a month, waking up at night every hour. I finally took him to the Dr. last week, and he said he has silent reflux. He is now taking Zantac, and that seems to have done the trick. He is sleeping MUCH better, and more consistently now. It has definitely made him a happier baby too (although he was pretty jolly to begin with). (and a MUCH happier mommy!) Oh, and he has sprouted one little tooth, but I doubt I can get a pictur of that. Love you Eb-ies!
12.10.2009
i'm a big kid now...
Evan has been sitting up on his own for about a month - what a big kid! He is on his way to crawling any minute too. We will be in trouble with that one! He is very active, and is already starting to show his "personality". He certainly gets very upset if he is playing with something and drops it so he can't find it, or you have to take it from him. I'm afraid (I mean "happy"?) that he might take after his brother!
Evan hadn't been sleeping well for about a month, waking up at night every hour. I finally took him to the Dr. last week, and he said he has silent reflux. He is now taking Zantac, and that seems to have done the trick. He is sleeping MUCH better, and more consistently now. It has definitely made him a happier baby too (although he was pretty jolly to begin with). (and a MUCH happier mommy!) Oh, and he has sprouted one little tooth, but I doubt I can get a pictur of that. Love you Eb-ies!


Evan hadn't been sleeping well for about a month, waking up at night every hour. I finally took him to the Dr. last week, and he said he has silent reflux. He is now taking Zantac, and that seems to have done the trick. He is sleeping MUCH better, and more consistently now. It has definitely made him a happier baby too (although he was pretty jolly to begin with). (and a MUCH happier mommy!) Oh, and he has sprouted one little tooth, but I doubt I can get a pictur of that. Love you Eb-ies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow...look at how much he's changed! What a cutie!
Oh! So adorable! I love the pictures of all of them sleeping. I can just feel the peace from here :)
And would you be more consistent about blogging? Some of us are dying for pictures and stories about our adorable niece and nephews! ;o) Love you!
So cute! He looks so proud of himself too.
Such a cutie! Love it. They grow up way way too fast.
Post a Comment