12.29.2009

merry christmas!...

Such a wonderful day that would not have been possible without much love and support of our extended family and friends! We missed not having you here. We love you!

We had Christmas Eve dinner at our house and invited Gr. & Gr. Meredith along with a guest. We enjoyed a very nice dinner, and then did the usual singing of christmas songs (with Grandma at the piano) and Grandpa read the story of Christ's birth. Then, the kids opened a present from each grandparent. Christmas jammies from Gr. & Gr. Collins, and Splat! balls from Gr. & Gr. Cannon. Super fun! (and I didn't get pictures?!)

The kids got plenty of gifts, and had so much fun Christmas morning (and day) playing with everything. Enjoy the loads of pics!









4 comments:

Chardell said...

So Cute!!! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Mickel said...

Wow! Looks like some kids made the nice list.

Amelia Poll said...

Your baby's butt crack is showing in that second picture - just thought you might like to know ;o)

abi said...

I know, I took that picture on purpose! I love it!!