10.25.2009

red ribbon week...

At school they dedicate a week to saying "no" to drugs. Each day the kids dress up differently - backwards clothes, pj's, etc. Zane was in need of a haircut, so for crazy hair day - we cut his hair - only didn't quite finish.



I cut it in an arrow (like Avatar - a cartoon character). We left it all day, and for football practice that night. I wonder what the other parents thought of us! (who cares!) =)

5 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

Eeek! Zane looks so old! Whoa, young man . . . slow down a bit, will ya'? I don't get to see you very often!

Abi, you get the "fun mom" award.

Amelia Poll said...

haha, I love it! That is awesome - I can tell you what all the kids were thinking: "Zane has the coolest parents ever!" :)

jenny and jake said...

Thats awesome. I bet zane loved an excuse to do that! P.s. your kids are getting so big!

Mickel said...

Sweet hair. Why didn't you have it like that for the primary program?

Mickel said...

Sweet hair. Why didn't you have it like that for the primary program?