11.04.2009

needing to blog...

So much to blog about - but my good computer is down. I don't really want to take the pictures off of my camera and put them on this computer. So - I haven't blogged, because let's face it - blogs without pictures are super boring. So, coming soon (I hope) - flag football, hero hunt assembly, stuff I've made, halloween!!, funny kid pictures, zane's solo in the primary program and I have even have a couple of videos! Ergh. So much going on - hopefully I'll get it blogged before the holidays.

3 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

You are too cute! Sorry your computer is down! Can't wait to SEE more!

Amelia Poll said...

Well hurry up and get your computer fixed! I need to see pictures and videos of my niece and nephews! I'm dying here ;o)

Louise said...

Would love to see and her Zane's solo again! Please tell us more about the history of the song, too.