10.14.2009

6 months...

I have all these posts that I want to do, but haven't gotten around to them. But, I figured I do this short one to say that Evan is six months old (yesterday)! He is really such a happy easy baby - and adorably chubby. He is my smiley baby, which I just love. He is just barely starting to open his mouth a little for cereal, so we will see how that goes. He loves the saucer, which we just started putting him a few weeks ago. This is seriously the best toy for babies 4-9 months. All my kids have loved it.

Love you little guy!



6 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

Happy 6 Months Evan! He is so adorable. Maggie loves her saucer too. It's a life saver.

Amy J said...

Look at those chubby cheeks! So adorable! Happy 6 mo., Ethan!

Amelia Poll said...

Look at the chunk!! I am going to miss him and the rest of my sweet nieces and nephews...so, when are you going to come back and visit us? :D

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cute chunk! 6 months already!

Amanda Cheniae said...

Happy 6 months pumpkin head! Heart him!

Cory and Sara Jane said...

hahaha, funny how as soon as you post that he is so happy & sweet, he stays up all night and won't nap or let you put him down! I need to come hang out and hold him som more. :O)