Labor Day weekend was a little rough, but we made it through. On Monday we headed to a park nearby to have some fun in the water. It's actually a pretty neat park with some different kinds of equipment than most parks have. It's great for toddler kids too. Lily actually got in the water at the splash pad - usually she is too scared. Very fun!
This little stinker.....
will not eat cereal. We have been trying for a few weeks now. Almost every night. We've tried it with breastmilk, formula, and water. He sure doesn't seem interested.
This is the face he makes, and he won't really even open his mouth. I'm going to start trying during the day to see if that makes a difference. No worries. He is a cute cute little stinker though!
5 comments:
I think he calls the face that you love "Blue Steel."
We used to add applesauce to your cereal to get you to eat it.
Applesauce is a good idea -- we did the same. And he doesn't look like he's wasting away yet, so don't worry. :)
Haha, blue steel :)
Did that park just add the splash pad? I think we've been there before but I don't remember that.
Sorry about the cereal, no advice from me. I stress about feeding babies too!
Definitely "Blue Steel," that is too funny!
I love the look of you trying to feed him - "Gross! You are seriously trying to make me eat this?!"
Post a Comment