This week I have had fun doing some bargain shopping. And I do mean BARGAIN. I've been to the DI twice, and to Kid-to-Kid twice. We are "financially challenged" right now, and I've needed to get some clothes for my little ones for fall. I have fallen in love with these stores! It feels REALLY good to be frugal. Next stop: yard sales or dare I say, coupon clipping! Here is what my little model will be wearing this fall:
Hey, I love shopping at the DI. I've found some really great stuff there, including clothes for myself! I heard that the thrift shop on the Boulevard is really good for clothes, but haven't had the chance to go there yet. If you need some girl time, I'm always good for going!
3 comments:
Awesome! Go you. She is such a cutie too :)
Hey, I love shopping at the DI. I've found some really great stuff there, including clothes for myself! I heard that the thrift shop on the Boulevard is really good for clothes, but haven't had the chance to go there yet. If you need some girl time, I'm always good for going!
I just can't get over those big blue eyes! Super cute finds!
Post a Comment