So, does this mean that the quiet chair is complaining because it has been too busy?
you are so funny.... I love it
I so hear you! 3 weeks 21 days and counting.
That is the funniest and most delightful post I've seen in some time, bar none -- and I must admit I'm absolutely delighted there's no longer a quiet chair in my house.
I choked on my breakfast when I read this! I keep trying to believe people when they say that I will indeed miss the tantrum and screaming days...
I hear ya! Ours starts tomorrow. First day of Kindergarten. We shall see how school goes for Tanner. When does your school year start?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So, does this mean that the quiet chair is complaining because it has been too busy?
you are so funny.... I love it
I so hear you! 3 weeks 21 days and counting.
That is the funniest and most delightful post I've seen in some time, bar none -- and I must admit I'm absolutely delighted there's no longer a quiet chair in my house.
I choked on my breakfast when I read this!
I keep trying to believe people when they say that I will indeed miss the tantrum and screaming days...
I hear ya! Ours starts tomorrow. First day of Kindergarten. We shall see how school goes for Tanner. When does your school year start?
Post a Comment