3.04.2009

moral support...

Ok, the baby is due in 6 1/2 weeks (most likely 5 1/2). I have a TON of projects in the works (or going to be) that I would like to get finished - not to mention needing to do some serious jewelry.

To keep track for myself and also get moral support: here is the list that I would like to get done before baby (in order of priority):
  • Taggie blanket (for gift)DONE! 3/4/09
  • Burp rags (for gift and some for myself)DONE! 3/6/09
  • Rag Quilt DONE! 3/11/09
  • Car Seat Cover/Tent (fabric ready to go, just need to cut pattern and straps and sew) DONE! 3/4/09
  • Flannel Blanket (fabric is washed, that's it - but this is a fast one) DONE! 3/4/09
  • Easter dress for Lily (this is the dress I really want to make - need SERIOUS moral support for this one)DONE! 3/18/09
  • Nursing cover (still need fabric and supplies for this)DONE! 3/7/09
  • Receiving Blankets (added 3/6/09)DONE! 3/7/09

Sounds pretty outrageous, but I can do it, right?! And now you all know - so I'm accountable to someone?!

3 comments:

Annabanana said...

wow! that is quite the list...good luck! It would take me a year to complete ONE of those things... you are so crafty! I will be lucky if I get to the store and BUY an easter outifit for ethan and ellen.
i hope you get to make that dress for lily, she would look so cute in it!

Ashley said...

I want to be more than moral support! What can I do? Can I come get the kids one day? They love playing here. Maybe I can come over another day and I can cut squares while you sew and the kids play.

Amelia Poll said...

That is a fabulous dress. It looks like you are doing well on your list though. Keep up the good work. If I tried to make a list of all the crafts I'd like to get done...well it would be extremely long!