3.18.2009

the FIESTA easter dress...

Ok, I finished Lily's easter dress. I did it with bright colors instead of pastels and I used grosgrain ribbon instead of satin. It turned out AWESOME, even if it is a little "fiesta". A visit to San Antonio may be in order...
the only picture I could get of her in it, she wouldn't stay still

If you noticed a difference from the other picture - I added the green ribbon between the bodice and the skirt this evening, it needed more green.

6 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Very cute! Good job!

Chardell said...

So cute! You are so talented. So....how much would you charge to hem Rob's temple pants for me :)

Cara said...

Hehe, I love it! Bright colors are the best, helps them stand out in the Easter Sunday pastel ocean.

Amanda Cheniae said...

Soo so cute!

susan m hinckley said...

I had no idea you were an amazing seamstress! It's fun finding these things out. Hope you're feeling okay and hanging in there.

jess and seth said...

It's absolutely beautiful! I love it! I really love that kind of ribbon and the weave pattern is so cute. I can't wait to see her on Easter!