2.24.2009

a story...

We just visited my parents in Phoenix for the weekend. My mom has a giant campbell soup can that she has had for years. She uses it as a base for a small coffee table. It's kind of funny. Here's the conversation that Zane and my mom had about it:

Zane: Grandma, why do you have a big soup can?

Grandma: Well, it's a long story, and I don't think you would understand it.

Zane: Why? Is it in Spanish?

I laughed all weekend over that. Seriously, so funny.

(BTW, the real "story" is just how the Campbell soup can came to it's fame a la Andy Warhol, and my grandmother purchased the can somewhere, and my mom has inherited it)

3 comments:

Cory and Sara Jane said...

hahahahaha...such a silly boy!! I am glad you had a fun(ish) trip...minus the sickness. My boys are both sick with fevers today.

Vinyl Wonders said...

Abi, that is so cute!! What a bright little guy!!

Chardell said...

His comments never fail to ammuse! Haha!