John celebrated his 32nd birthday last week and I am just now getting around to posting about it. He got a new Tech hat, some clothes, and the Seinfeld Scene It game. We love you very much and appreciate all the hard work you do for our family!
I totally planned on sending an e-card!! It was Cory's sister's birthday too, but we saw her, so it was easier to remember. Happy belated, hope it was a good one!
5 comments:
happy belated birthday!
Spencer is older than you :)
Happy Birthday John! My brother is giving Rob The Office game for Christmas. We need to get together and play both games!
Doh! I even had that written on our calendar. Happy birthday John!!
I totally planned on sending an e-card!! It was Cory's sister's birthday too, but we saw her, so it was easier to remember. Happy belated, hope it was a good one!
Happy Belated John!! Hope it was awesome!
Post a Comment