12.07.2008

firsts....

Lily attended nursery at church for the first time today. She made it through the whole class without the teachers having to retrieve us. Hooray! She only had a few minor upsets they said, but was easily distracted. The real test will be next week, when we drop her off, and she knows what to expect....

And now it can also be known that I did in fact win a prize of Honorable Mention in the Crystals category of the first annual Bead Star competition! I just received the issue in the mail yesterday - so run out to your local craft store and pick one up. The magazine is called BEAD STAR (duh) and I am on page 17! I was under a confidentiality agreement not to say whether or not I had won until publication - so now it's out - go buy it!

Also, I posted a couple of my latest projects on my other blog, check it out if you're interested.

5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Yay for nursery! I hope Lily continues to do so well!!!

Chardell said...

Congratulations on nursery and the contest!!!!

Annabanana said...

I was surprised to see Lily in nursery already.. how do they grow up so fast???
Congrats on your honorable mention. that's awesome!

Amelia Poll said...

Hooray for Nursery! She could come visit our nursery anytime--She'd have blast!

Hopefully next week will be just as good!! :)

Shmobby said...

Congrats on such a major milestone! I know what you mean about the real test being next week... hope all goes well!

And CONGRATS on the award and being published!!! That is super exciting Abi!

Happy Christmasing! XOXO