11.03.2008

ni-night lizards...

I walked outside on Saturday past a bucket that holds various outdoor toys. I heard something shuffle around in there. It sounded MUCH to big to be a bug, so it definitely freaked me out. Of course, I made John look to see what it was.

Poor little guy must have scaled the house and then fallen in and couldn't climb back out. Who knows how long he was in there.


Lily is starting to use words more and more. We love to play this game with her.

Zane: are you ready for ni-night? Lily: (shaking head) noooo

5 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

Oh, she is getting so big! So cute! I miss them both!!!

Heidi P said...

Haha, she is so cute! Don't you love when they play like that?

How are your ankles? And the book? :)

jess and seth said...

I love how Lily wasn't about to be talked into "night-night"! She's growing so quickly! What a cutie.

Amanda Cheniae said...

Wow that's a pretty big lizard! Lily is such a doll!!!!!!

Ashley said...

That is sooooo cute! I love how she responds to John. Noah just says ni-night but then protests when we actually lay him down.