11.25.2007

happy thanksgiving...

We had a good short trip up to salt lake for thanksgiving. I love to get out once in awhile, but I sure hate coming home. It's that I don't like "getting back in the groove" of things. My house is a mess. I have a humONgous pile of laundry. Zane really has a hard time coming down from it all too. We tend to have a lot more meltdowns for about a week or so.

On a good note: I did get my tree up, and almost all my christmas shopping is done (that's not saying much, I don't have many gifts to buy - nor money to buy them with). Here's a slideshow of pics from our trip ; including Discovery Gateway in salt lake, and one of Lily sleeping on the bed in the hotel with her legs in the air. So funny.

No comments: