Here's a little thing we like to call Zane and a few of the latest things he plays on the piano. (I apologize for the boring-ness, yes that's a word John).
Notes: Zane loves "minor" and "major", obsessed with it actually. I didn't teach him any of those songs, including Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata, he has just listened to me play them. He made up his own ending to the Fur Elise that he plays. John says he "might" have shown him how to make Wheels on the Bus into minor, but he's not sure. Zane has since made many songs into "minor songs", including I Am A Child of God -- interesting. He also made up the song at the end, complete with words..."what does the sun say, what does the rainbow say." I just thought I needed to keep a record of this kid's career. He's going places -- just not sure where sometimes!
1 comment:
Holy cow Abi- nice prodigy kid!
Post a Comment