10.01.2010

the sillies...

Some pictures of the kids and their silly adventures...

little stinker.


self-photo.

Lily wearing her baby blessing dress as her wedding gown, and Zane posing as the groom. All Zane's idea of course - I wasn't too thrilled he got her in the baby dress at all!


I got out the Halloween costumes. Evan insisted on leaving his monkey costume on, and this is where I found him. He's never fallen asleep on the floor before (in fact none of my kids hardly ever do this). So cute!

Her first hair cut! I am sad, I feel like I cut off tooooo much!

Lily's nice big shiner. She's never had one before. Of course, we are getting family pictures this weekend, so it is fitting. Lovely!

2 comments:

Annabanana said...

OK, your kids are getting big too fast! poor lily. looks like whatever happened hurt. love the bride and groom pose. funny.

Marty and Louise said...

Love your pictures Abi! Joseph had your family's name on a Fast Offering Envelope... um, wasn't sure what to do with that. I would love to check in on Zane's blog. Can you send me the info?
Miss you guys!