10.14.2010

school carnival...

Every school year the elementary puts on a carnival. Each of the classes has a game where the kids can win prizes. They also had a cake walk, a pop toss, and a whole bunch of very large bouncy inflatables. Our kids were in heaven. They had a blast playing the games, eating cotton candy, and Evan especially loved the bouncy house. He got right in there with the big kids and fell over and over again, laughing and laughing. I was a little worried, but he was having a blast!! Lily won some cookies at the cake walk (musical chairs). Lily and Zane did a "bopping heads" music video - which I may or may not post here... it's a little uh... annoying? I guess.
I couldn't get a good picture of the kids in the bouncy house this time, but if you look closely that is Evan in the background on his knees, and Lily in front by the net.

No comments: