About Evan right now:
He loves to crawl everywhere and he is fast. He cruises on furniture, but doesn't seem to have much interest in learning to walk himself. He can get where he wants pretty fast by crawling. He is sooo happy and loveable, I just can't get enough of him. He is very easy going, and able to entertain himself. He loves to get into everything and adores his older brother and sister. I love to make him smile and get his slobbery kisses. It took him awhile to get a taste for food. He didn't start really eating baby food until 9 1/2 months! He LOVES it now, packs it in! If he can pick it up himself, he will eat it. He says mama and dada but we like to say his first word was: dirt. I asked him while at the park one day if he wanted to get down and play in the dirt, and he repeated right back - DIRT. I kept saying dirt dirt dirt over and over and he kept repeating it. Too cute. He is definitely ALL BOY! Love you evie-evers!!
4 comments:
I remember when you had pics of yourself pregnant with him on FB. Time flies! Happy birthday to your little one!
Dirt!! Love it!
Love the cake! What a cute boy!
Oh my goodness....I can't believe how fast time flies!
Post a Comment