3.12.2010

sillies...

I have stuff to post, just haven't been in the mood for some reason. Here are a couple of funny things I've been meaning to write down on record.

While shopping at Tai Pan (a home dec type of store/warehouse) with my mom while she was in town:

Me: Zane, I've told you, PLEASE don't touch anything.
Zane: Grandma just touched that.
Grandma: I just pointed at something, I didn't touch it.
Zane: THAT'S AIR TOUCHING!

Zane has been into telling jokes lately, and it has seemed to rub off a little on Lily since she LOVES to do everything her brother does.

Lily: Knock, Knock
Me: Who's there?
Lily: Zane
Me: Zane who?
Lily: You know Zane.

Pretty good for a 2 year old I say! What cuties I have!

6 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

HA HA HA!! You'll be glad you wrote this stuff down.

Amelia Poll said...

Justin and I laugh about "air touching" all. the. time.

And I like Lily's joke - very clever!

Tasha said...

PS this is Tasha Donovan. I just hid my family blog since doing my craft blog lately.

Tasha said...

Those are awesome!! I think I like the knock knock joke the best. Happiness.

Jake and Chelsea said...

hahahahahaha, i love that joke! i think i'm going to use it.

Chardell said...

Haha! Air touching!