I need to blog everything that's been going on in the past month, but we are having computer issues again. So without pictures, I am going to list the things that have been going over here (so I don't forget to blog about them when I am back)...
Blue and Gold BanquetRainy Spring BreakPotty TrainingZane updateCrafting
RS ProgramAnniversaryCockroaches (yeah they are at it AGAIN)Ooooohhhh so exciting, I know you can hardly wait.
*edited to add:
SoccerPinewood DerbyEasterScience FairScout ExpoLily's DressEvan's BirthdayYikes, I am behind!! Lots of posts to come.
3 comments:
Actually, Abi, it's a fairly tantalizing list which presents a host of entertaining possibilities, (particularly given the cast of characters that will probably be in the stories!)
Oh, I feel you with the computer issues. We did get a new one, but only because of our tax return...which we probably should have spent more wisely. But that's no fun! Can't wait for your stories! : )
i'm excited to hear about cockroaches :)
Post a Comment