But look at how gosh darn cute he is! He is clearly proud of all his hard work. I think he deserves a big hug!
At least he has older siblings to tell him that what he is doing is wrong...it's not like they'll video tape him getting into the cabinets...oh, wait...:)
Abi I miss you! Sorry I haven't been on in a looong while...life has been crazy. And now that you too have a monkey, we will be in the same place! There is something about that third little munchkin, especially if it's a boy. I don't know what it is! They are adorable and funny and into everything! He is so cute - you lucky momma you :) Your kids are getting so big - do you know how much I wish ours could play together?
4 comments:
I could have told you that. But you've been in trouble before, so no problem.
That is too funny. Chase sure loves getting into similar things too. Boys. They like to keep us very busy :) He sure is a cutie.
But look at how gosh darn cute he is! He is clearly proud of all his hard work. I think he deserves a big hug!
At least he has older siblings to tell him that what he is doing is wrong...it's not like they'll video tape him getting into the cabinets...oh, wait...:)
Abi I miss you! Sorry I haven't been on in a looong while...life has been crazy. And now that you too have a monkey, we will be in the same place! There is something about that third little munchkin, especially if it's a boy. I don't know what it is! They are adorable and funny and into everything! He is so cute - you lucky momma you :) Your kids are getting so big - do you know how much I wish ours could play together?
Post a Comment