2.10.2010

cookies!...

I've been wanting to make sugar cookies for awhile. I just haven't gotten up the "will" to do it. They are a lot of work! Since I have a KitchenAid now, I have no excuse. I got a new recipe from my sister, and we got to work. The kids loved helping and this recipe made a TON of cookies - complete with super yummy frosting. I thought for a brief moment about giving some of them away, but I think we will keep them for ourselves. I know - selfish. But YUMMY GOODNESS to last for DAYS.


5 comments:

Gary C said...

Time for some serious childproofing for this weekend.

Lisa Cannon said...

Yum! I wish I had been there to help (eat them, not make them).

Annabanana said...

so, are you going to share this amazing recipe? looks good. lily is a very cute little helper

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

They look delicious!!

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Glad they turned out...I told you they were good!!