My computer is currently being fixed, so I do not have access to my pictures, or a way to get my pictures off my camera - so more blog posts will be coming in the next week or so! In the meantime - make yourself these cookies. They are the yummiest!
Note: it says to bake them exactly 8 min - I would add that they should just be a little crackled on top too, or they will be puffy and not done - for me that was about 8 min and 30 sec. The way they look in the picture, they are not quite done. They will end up flat and cracked on top after sitting a minute and they taste almost identical to the Archway brand Molasses Cookies. They are so easy - you do not have any excuse. Go make yourself some soft chewy deliciousness!!!
1 comment:
we miss you! Zane looks so tall and thin. wow kids grow fast. those cookies look yummy. I love christmas gingersnap/molasses cookies. ethan and i made and ate way too much. thanks for the recipe. hope you are all doing well. good luck with the computer.
Post a Comment