1.22.2010

happy new year?...


Our laptop is back up and running! Thanks to me and some help from John (babysitting, taking over soldering when I was going crazy, and reading me the step by step instructions off the Internet). I took it apart, desoldered, soldered, desoldered, and soldered some more, put it back together and VOILA! We saved ourselves a bunch of money and boy did I luck out that I didn't break it more.

So to catch up - my parents came and visited around the new year. We had a New Years Eve get together at our house with them, my grandparents, and my sister's family. Lots of food and game playing. Super fun night!


1 comment:

Annabanana said...

happy birthday!
wish spencer still lived near so that he could have fixed that computer for you. BRAVO...I would have never even attempted to fix ours. That is really awesome abi. nice work