Evan is growing so big! He is smiling and cooing all the time (when he is awake). I love watching my babies grow up. I think he looks so much like John - and it looks like he will even have the same color of greenish brown eyes. What a sweetie!
Wow, what a chubbers! I need to meet him right away! Hang in there with Zane, a new baby can be rough on other kids. Not that I know anything about it....I hope it gets better soon.
He's a cute little dude. And you have a beautiful family. Our oldest is very intense also. Not quite as hard as you described Zane. Changes are hard (the new baby). Keep loving him and doing what your doing. I find that if I can keep on the positive and praise the good that helps. For us Isaac is the hardest when he gets bored...we have to keep him busy. Easier said than done. Good luck. I really do feel your frustration.
5 comments:
Oooh...I just want to squish him!! Love that baby, too! :O)
:( I want to meet that baby!!!
Wow, what a chubbers! I need to meet him right away!
Hang in there with Zane, a new baby can be rough on other kids. Not that I know anything about it....I hope it gets better soon.
Now those are some baby cheeks I would like to *smooch*.
He's a cute little dude. And you have a beautiful family. Our oldest is very intense also. Not quite as hard as you described Zane. Changes are hard (the new baby). Keep loving him and doing what your doing. I find that if I can keep on the positive and praise the good that helps. For us Isaac is the hardest when he gets bored...we have to keep him busy. Easier said than done. Good luck. I really do feel your frustration.
Post a Comment