Lily turned two years old today! What a big girl she is already, it's crazy. She got lots of girly things to accessorize with, a fun doggie in a purse, a neat music player and book, and of course her favorite, play doh! Her other favorite thing lately is for me to polish her nails. She walks around holding out her hands and feet saying "polish, polish" all the time. I LOVE IT! She is such a sweet girl, so happy and makes me crack up all the time. She hardly throws a tantrum, and when she does it's so cute you can't be mad. She is learning new things and talking more and more each day. I am enjoying every minute of her growing up.
We had a small get together with family for dinner and cake/ice cream. I made her a Wall-E cake. She really loves the movie Wall-e. Cute story - one day while we were in the car, out of nowhere, she yells at the top of her voice, "Waaaaalllll-eeee.......Eeeeeeevvvvvvaaaaa". So cute! We love you so much little girl!




I love the video of her blowing out the candles. You can tell she was overwhelmed by everyone singing, she didn't really get what was going on. I could watch this over and over.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily! So cute! Love the video :)
What a sweet beautiful girl! Happy Birthday Lily!!! I'm sorry we couldn't be there to share in the cake and ice cream party :( We miss you!!
she really is a cute girl. happy birthday! can't believe she is 2!
Happy Birthday, cute girl! You look a lot like your mom with that beautiful golden hair (what's left of it) -- thanks for posting the video so I felt like I could be at the party. Much love from the Hinckleys!
Post a Comment